I wanna learn-
I wanna yearn-
I wanna put this year in it's place-
I wanna put smiles on people's face-
living life is not a want-
it's simply a need-
2013 is Kenzie's year to succeed.
I am truly struggling against the urge to not go COMPLETEY fangirl mode on here about Mr. Fitz on Pretty Little Liars. So instead of posting a picture and beging him to teach at Creekview, I shall tell of our first encounter. 2 days ago I sat at home, bored. I was flipping through channels and landed on a Pretty Little Liars Marathon. So basically I got a little too invested in the plot and ended up watching 6 hrs of it ending with the summer premiere. But there was one factor that kept me glued to the screen even more than the insane story line. EZRA FITZ, a ridiculously hot, writer, english teacher, who is in a secret totally hot relationship with one of the main characters, one of his students. But when I finally came to the episode where his apartment door opens to him SHIRTLESS, I thought, “This is out of control”. The following are my criticisms largely in order to keep me from falling into an irreversible obsession..:
1. If Aria is over at his apartment for that large of a mount of time which seems like any time she’s not at school, then don’t her parent’s ever wonder where she is all the time?!
2. How did Ezra Fitz qualify to be a professor so quickly? He’s way too young. I thought he was an undergrad.
3. How does no one notice the constant visitor to his apartment?
4. He seems to always be ordering take out.
5. How could this last. Do they seriously think Aria’s parents would be okay with this even after she graduates?
6. Aria seems way too comfortable with sharing info on their relationship with her friends. Far too risky. Especially since Hannah is friend’s with Mona who is a gossip and Hannah already almost sold her out to her mom.
Here are my recommendations:
1. BE REAL.
2. Move to Texas with Emily. ( do NOT get in a relationship with Emily!!!) Carrollton would be the perfect city for you.
3. Stay a highschool teacher. Forget College. You can still write on the side, you just need to schedule your day better :)
4. The house next door is for sale; be my new neighbor ;)
5. Join the Creekview English department. Tis’ a wonderous place ;) - i suggest AP English 3 and 4, due to your being a rather intelligent teacher.
6. Since you seem to have taken a recent interest in theatre, become Ms Head’s new assistant director. I would love someone new to learn from.
6. Take lots of jogs around the neighborhood-gotta maintain that trim physique.
….so this did not turn out how I intended at all. Mission not accomplished. whoops. x)